NewEdge is seeking full-time and part-time research interns to support our teams and the business.
These individuals will have the opportunity to...
- Team Support
- Client Support
- Company Development
- Project work evaluation
- Partner and peer reviews
- Internal and external client satisfaction
- Repeat/new business and opportunities
- Utilization - billable hours as an indicator of internal and external demand
- Intellectual content and knowledge development contributions
- A Bachelors degree with preference given to those with a technical, marketing or business focus.
- Demonstrated research skills with an ability to navigate both academic literature and popular culture media to recognize trends, patterns and insights.
- Practical experience with business research design, market insights, strategy development, and product/service/business model development applications.
- Practical expertise across several of the following domains: business strategy, marketing and market strategy, product and technology development, innovation and growth, business models and business building.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize, prioritize, and evaluate impact trends, market trends and specific growth opportunities.
- Outstanding conceptual, analytical and strategic skills.
- Articulate communication and effective persuasion capabilities.
- Ability to deliver strategic insights, provide recommendations, and give presentations.
- Ability to apply business thinking and work well with creative personalities.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously with thoroughness and precision in a fast, rapidly-changing environment with tight deadlines.
- Committed to industry and client knowledge
- Curious and inquisitive, coupled with a high energy level
- High-level of personal accountability
- Strong work ethic
- Lateral thinking
- Effective at reading the client
- Seeks harmonious working relationships with other people
Job Type: Full-time and Part-Time
Salary: $12-$15/hour, depending upon past experience