Growth is rooted in opportunity. Without opportunity we have little hope of growing. So a truly inspiring vision will tell a big story of where we are going, the opportunities we will own, and the value we will create through creativity and hard work.
Too often growth visions provide little guidance. They are relegated to something that hangs on the wall, rather than something people hang on to as source of motivation. Developing a powerful visions requires a mix of a view of the future externally, mapped against the core of growth in the past, a vibrant opportunity landscape and the unique capabilities of the organization. A successful vision also requires communication. We believe that “The endeavour of building a vision isn’t over until everyone in the organization understands the part they will play in opportunity”
From developing big visions through to communicating them across the organization, NewEdge applies Opportunity Thinking to both charting and activating growth. We combine business strategy with creativity and design to create opportunity based growth visions that stick, lead to measureable growth, and motivate entire organizations.
- Growth and Innovation Strategic Planning
- Developing a powerful visions requires a mix of a view of the future externally, mapped against the core of growth in the past, a vibrant opportunity landscape and the unique capabilities of the organization. We work with the C-suite through to team leaders to help develop visions and strategies that will activate their organization. We develop roadmaps and build / borrow / buy maps showing capabilities that need bolstering, areas for open innovation, and potential for acquisition.
- Bootcamp: Growth and Innovation Strategic Planning
- Our innovation vision bootcamp is a great way to immerse yourself in a growth strategy planning. Quickly determine what you have and what you still need to do as well as the level of alignment in your team. In a 1 to 2 day session, your team learns how to apply an opportunity-driven approach to planning.
- Design and communication of growth vision
- Got vision? Does your organization share it? Vision doesn’t become reality until the organization is energized by and focused on the same opportunities and activities that will lead you to win. This happens when your vision is brought to life – visually and verbally; when people can see and feel where they are going. Our integrated strategy and design teams mobilize people from board members to staff members through visuals and experiences that motivate and focus the energies of the organization.
- Opportunity thinking for Big Vision: Training
- Learn how to apply Opportunity Thinking in strategic processes of your own. Our training process helps you or your team learn how to Think Opportunity at the highest level – your growth vision and planning. Learn how to put opportunity first so that it is always the impetus for decision-making and investment.